steps from the back of the pack.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Holy Smokes!


The lady on the left is 92 years old!!!  Her name is Gladys but I bet she is called Glady (look at her shirt).  What an athlete!  She just completed her 5th Honolulu marathon.  She first ran the Honolulu marathon at age 86.  Read more about it here.  This is just amazing.

I have been trying to figure out why I started this blog.  At first it was to train for a marathon.  Now it is for running long time in life.  Even it is one mile I pray I'm running in my 90's.

I missed Monday's run but I made it happen for today.  My problem is getting out the door.  Rollins likes to remind me that he comes first :)

Weather: 36 degrees, I have a little obsession with the weather.
Distance: 1.01 miles
Average Pace: 12:32
Total Time: 12:32
Calories Burned: 91
On iTunes: Go Easy by Ryan Adams & The Cardinals

No comments:

Post a Comment