steps from the back of the pack.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Move With A Purpose


When I have time I love watching The Biggest Loser.  I had to watch Tuesday's episode.  The contestants spent a week training like Marines do.  I'm so glad I did.  It was a very motivating episode!

Here are some things that were said on the episode by contestants and Marines.

  • You have 3 minutes to get your gear on.  Do you understand?  No, do you really understand?
  • There are thousands of Marines that to go into a combat zone.  These contestants are training to save their own lives.
  • You're only as strong as your weakest link
  • Let's go!  Turn it up! March!
  • I know you are trying but I need you to try harder!
  • I'm not quiting!!
  • You never leave anybody behind. We are all one team.
  • Think about what you just accomplished.  Tell me you can't accomplish anything else from this day forward.  Tell me you can't!  You can do anything you freakin' put your heart to.  Do not quit. Do not give up.  It's just that simple.  Don't quit.  Don't give up. -Marine
  • Move with a purpose!
  • 5am Get up!  Get in line right now!  Right now!  You have 2 minutes to get outside.
  • You're on my time now.  This is the pace.
  • You have 30 seconds to go to the bathroom.
  • I will tell you when your done!

No comments:

Post a Comment