steps from the back of the pack.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Off The Wagon

I fell off the wagon and I hit the ground hard.

Hard.

Marathon is officially not going to happen. 

Last week I was just stupid and only drank a cup of hot tea a day several days in a row (that's not even 8 ounces of liquid)!!  How could someone forget to drink?  Honestly, I'm not sure.  I have dehydrated myself twice this year.  Neither time on purpose!  I believe I'm part camel.  I am rarely "thirsty" and typically have to remind myself to drink.

These were some symptoms I had (others I won't list because you really don't want to know):
  • Lethargic
  • Weak
  • Moody
  • Severe headaches
  • Overall tired
  • Sleepy
  • Depressed
Hank was the one that figured out I might be dehydrated.  It really hit over the weekend and I just felt miserable.  I honestly didn't want to care for Rollins when he was awake.  His crying made my headache worse.

I need to formulate a new plan.  I have been two weeks without exercise and that is the reason for feeling depressed.

I really need to focus.  I've been such a flake and it's not my personality.  It is really making me crazy!

I'll hopefully return.  I WILL return with an action plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment